Call (416)-721-9966 to Register
E2 Condos at Yonge & Eglinton
E2 Condos is a new condo development by Bazis Inc. and Metropia currently under construction at 8 Eglinton Ave W in the north east corner of Yonge and Eglinton in Toronto. Yonge and Eglinton is the second largest and fastest growing employment centre in Toronto, with the highest density of employment in the city. The address and location is at 41 Roehampton Ave, Toronto, ON M4P 1P9
|E2 Condo Information||Learn more about the website here|
|Developer:||Bazis Inc. and Metropia|
|Year of Completion:||2020|
|Number of Units||Approx 470|
|Suite Sizes:||Studios to 3 Bedrooms|
“E2 Condos at Yonge and Eglinton”, this exciting condos forms the second phase of a very successful E Condos tower development. It will consist of mix size units that will comprise of Studio, 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom plus den, 2- bedrooms and 2-bedrooms plus Den units.
E2 Condos at Yonge & Eglinton will offer numerous amenities including the standard first-class gym facility, game room, separate dining spots, party lounge, theatre hall, plus so much more.
When to Buy?
The condos is estimated to be completed in 2021 and the launch is slated for October 2017.
Why invest into E2 condos
- Near Yonge/Englinton (great neighborhood)
- Near Englinton Park
- Near the historical Casa Loma</ li>
- Has a spectacular view and amenities
Register Now to receive floorplans and pricelist before the public launch
E2 Condos Highlights
- Near-perfect walkscore of 98/100
- Direct access to the subway
- Direct connection to the underground mall
- Within steps of Yonge Eglinton Centre
- Next to schools and a few minutes from Ryerson
- Within a few steps of parks, eateries, banks, entertainment as well as nightlife
- Within steps of the Yonge & Eglinton centre’s proposed $100 million re-development
- Positioned on Eglinton LRT line that will be linking Pearson Airport to Scarborough and passing through the Yonge Line at Eglinton
Transit at E2 Condos
When completed in 2021, the 19km LRT will significantly cut travel 98 time, while linking to 54 local bus routes, three subway interchanges and GO Transit. It means getting to the Eaton Centre in just 20 minutes, Union Station in 24, and Pearson International Airport in as little as 45.
E2 Condos – Location
Yonge and Eglinton is self-contained and well-established, surrounded by Georgian-and-Tudor-style homes, peppered with some older, taller buildings. The area has been experiencing massive growth, especially since the LRT became a reality. Surrounded by Forest Hill, Lawrence Park and Lytton Park, Yonge and Eglinton brushes shoulders with some of the city’s most prestigious addresses.
E2 Condos – Neighbourhood Transformation
Currently completing a $100 million upgrade. Retail space is being renovated and expanded. Major retail tenants include Urban Outfitters, Indigo, Metro, Cineplex, LCBO, GoodLife Fitness, Winners, Toys R Us, with prominent corner space anchored by the likes of Sephora. A total of 12 additional floors to be added to the 2 existing office buildings, providing more employment opportunities.
The Yonge Eglinton Neighbourhood
The site where E2 Condos is positioned, that is Yonge/Eglinton, offers much more than some excitement. The neighbourhood is loaded with lots of dining, boutique shopping, casual clubbing and first-rate recreational options. This will certainly be the perfect condo to buy for Yonge people. The location boasts of many theatres and clubs all waiting to amuse you. Eglinton Park is a large and wonderful place to spend an afternoon. The condos are close to great eateries in Mount Pleasant and within a short distance of the historical Casa Loma. E2 condos are without doubt a superb option for anyone looking for a great place to call home or an amazing investment opportunity.
Situated to the west of Yonge-Eglinton is a highly coveted neighbourhood and is home to a commercial centre that rivals that of downtown Toronto.
Yonge Street is lined up with great restaurants and the ongoing development at the Yonge Eglinton Centre promises to make the area even better. It is actually a “city-within-a-city’’, offering everything that anyone would expect from a modern vibrant community.
This area continues to draw young professionals due to its numerous shops, entertainment spots, restaurants, bars plus available transit options. For those who live at Yonge-Eglinton, getting around is hassle-free, with the Yonge-University-Spadina subway and bus lines running east as well as west of Eglinton. Also, the crosstown LRT which is currently being constructed will usher in light rail to the area. Those who are driving will not have to drive far to get to Allan, the 401, as well as the Don Valley Expressway since they are all only a short drive away.
Why You Should Consider Investing at E2 VCondos
E2 Condos features superb suite finishes, remarkable amenities and spectacular views. However, that is not the reason why you should get excited about the condos. Any shrewd investor should look closely at these condos. Here are compelling reasons why:
- The upcoming Eglinton LRT line – This is the top reason why any discerning investor should consider investing in these condos. The new transit line which is currently under construction will be a big deal since it will finally link Pearson Airport to Scarborough. It will be running straight through the current Yonge line at Eglinton. This will definitely change this neighbourhood. The moment the line becomes active, Yonge and Eglinton will quickly be transformed into a major hub.
- Fast neighbourhood growth – Propped up by the transit line, there seems to be a considerable amount of money being pumped into Yonge & Eglinton’s growth. Recently, Rio Can announced a $100 million investment into the re-development of Yonge-Eglinton centre that will include additional public space that will comprise of a large stage – probably Yonge & Dundas – as well as more shopping utilities.
The area has been experiencing rapid development and on continuous basis.
It is rumoured that Cadillac Fairview are looking at a sight in the locality for a 1 million sq. ft. mall equivalent to Sherway Gardens, and Loblaws are scheduled to open a 40,000 square foot grocery store.
- Direct Access to transportation as well as underground mall – Although there are several new condo projects which are coming to Yonge and Eglinton, there is something that actually puts E Condominiums in a class of its own – and that is its direct link to the transit system plus underground mall at Yonge & Eglinton. Accessing underground networks directly is a big plus, especially considering our harsh winters.
Here, residents will easily access the underground transport network just by simply clicking a button in the elevator.
- Almost 100% walkscore – The site where E Condominiums are situated is a walkers’ paradise boasting of a near-perfect walkscore of 98/100. This means that all the major amenities – including grocery stores, eateries, coffee shops, bars, schools, parks, etc. can be reached within walking distance. Neighbourhoods with high walkscores are known to enjoy high rental as well as resale rates.
- Soaring rental rates – Rental rates in Yonge & Eglinton neighbourhood have traditionally been on a rapid upward trend with rental rates currently similar to – if not higher than the Downtown Centre.
Being close to the main amenities, E2 Condos present an incredible investment opportunity to investors since the prices are likely to increase in the future owing to fast and continued developments in the neighbourhood.
Click here to read more about the Builder